Monday, July 27, 2015

"Walk the Talk


I sent the email below regarding my image in your blog/News posting at the "Walk the Talk" presentation at the AGM.

I missed the last photograph of me, which is in the sixth row of your image postings.

Please remove me from that photograph too.

Thank you.

KPA

--------------------------------------

Please remove me from your photographs that are posted on your blog from your "Walk the Talk" presentation at the AGM.

I am the person wearing the white hat.

Those images are in:
- the top row
- the second row, right - at the XIT-RM
- the fourth row, both images.

Thank you,

Kidist Paulos Asrat







Please remove me from your photographs that are posted on your blog from your "Walk the Talk" presentation at the AGM.

I am the person wearing the white hat.

Those images are in:
- the top row
- the second row, right - at the XIT-RM
- the fourth row, both images.

Thank you,

Kidist Paulos Asrat