Monday, July 20, 2015

Lady Gaga's Demons, Ann Coulter's Demonic, And The Modern World That Leaves No Room For God

Mozart: Piano concerto No. 21 in C major

I forgot to bring my earphones to the lovely C-Cafe, so that I could drink my coffee without that incessant music "quietly playing" (that's what the guy at the front told me) coming from the speakers at the back of the room. I had Mozart's Piano Concerto No. 21 saved on my Google drive.

I got into a fight with the guy saying that he put it on as soon as I got into the room because he has it in for me (I've reported his bad service before to the management), and can't he turn it off for a short while, since there's no-one here yet.

"It's policy."

"Oh, it's policy for people like you."

"What do you mean?"

He was implying that I was implying that "people like you" means black people.

"People like you," pointing at him.

"I'm calling security. I don't have to work like this."

"Oh, so you can't even handle one small woman like me, yet you were ready for a fight!"

He called security, a nice officer named Linda.

"Officer Linda," I said, without any sarcasm.

"Yes, Officer Linda. You don't like music?"

"I've performed music. I was a pianist, and I sang in many choirs. I know what music is about. This incessant music that's everywhere produces people like him," pointing at the guy.

"And, this kind of music doesn't let you concentrate. You make mistakes. And he's a short-order cook. Who knows what he does at the grill."

Well, this guy had to report me, because his name is already with the management. And I've noticed that they've cut down his hours. So, this performance was really a fight for his job.

I wonder how long he will last.

And Lady Gaga is performing her "Born This Way" on the radio which is playing as I type this blog.

And here is Ann Coulter's book from 2011: Demonic: How the Liberal Mob Is Endangering America. Although that was still the time when Coulter was writing in terms of revealing liberalism, so most of her language is antagonism towards liberals to make her point, this will be another book on my list which I will ask my nice lady from Chapters/Indigo to order for me. I especially like third part of the book: The Violent Tendencies of Liberals (the Amazon.com link above has parts of the book available to read on-line).

We are now in the perfect Orwellian world, or better yet, Demonic world, where human biology, or natural capacity to see, hear, and feel beauty, is shut off and replaced with noise and ugliness.

Lady Gaga: Born This Way