Friday, July 24, 2015

The Devil Rearing Its Head

"Pizza Party" By An Dy exhibited at the Living Arts Centre Gallery, Mississauga

The Devil Rearing its Head
There's an instinctive awareness of evil these days. That means that people are reacting to evil as though it were some common occurrence. People used to shy away from evil, concocting all kinds of ways to deter it, or keep it away from them. Now, they court it.

I wrote to a correspondent:
I think the devil is really rearing his head, and it is not only Obama.

Look at this horrendous, ghoulish, un-artistic piece of "pizza" which this useless creature has produced as art. What lows we have reached.

I went to the Living Arts Centre Gallery a little while ago, not that thought I would find anything exceptional, but to see what's "cooking."

And I found the Pizza Party. Unbelievable.

I am working on a series of posts (here is The Aggression of the Alien (Alienated) Asian Artists: 1. Tammy Tang: Employing Less Materiality which I've completed) on Chinese artists in Mississauga, and the now clearly fetishistic admiration of Asians by whites, to the detriment of other whites. I have already noted in posts dating as far back as two years ago the Asian Female/White Male coupling, where white women are abandoned by these hypocritical, liberal, feminist white men (they are equally to blame in pushing the feminist agenda which has been the ruin of white women), but since they need "women" as their mates, not testosterone/estrogen filled monsters, they have found those savvy Asian women who know just how to trap them.

This "Pizza Party" guy, An Dy, from what I can gather, is a homosexual. The gallery curators are a bunch of feminist women. This particular show they curated is on "recent art school graduates," and they have disproportionately curated works by Asian artists. I emailed one of them what their criteria was, and she just sent me a link to the exhibition website. The white artists in the show have superior work, but I should say that the Asians are also good, but at a lower ability than the whites.

The Asians have also used their art to make "Asian" statements.

So, we are slowly being encroached by this aggressive, alienated, anti-white group, as I titled the blog article, which is also subtly inferior, and I also think envious. It is also strong.

The multi-culti rebellion (demonic war, I should call it) has reached a newer, more vicious, evil level.