Saturday, October 17, 2009

Email to Paul Belien

Here is an email I sent to Paul Belien, Vice President of the International Free Press Society, with my blog posts on my recent visit to New York and Princeton.

Readers might be interested in finding these blog posts in this separate list.
Dear Dr. Belien,

Thank you for passing your contact information to me during my visit with you and other International Free Press Society Board of Directors to attend Kurt Westergaard's Princeton, and later on Manhattan, presentations.

I was very pleased to have been invited in late August by one of your board members to be included in this important visit. You might be interested in the reports I made on my blog Our Changing Landscape on the various outcomes of that trip, including reports on him in the Canadian press and television.

Here is a list of the posts:

- Freedom in Denmark?
- Jonathan Kay, Feeble Spokesman for the National Post
- Ezra Levant and Kurt Westergaard: Fate
- Muslims in the West: A Simple Case of Cause and Effect
- Westergaard's Bombshell, So To Speak
- Hope and Optimism
- The Politics of Revolution which Temper and Harden the Breast

Please feel free to browse through the rest of Our Changing Landscape.

Sincerely,

Kidist Paulos Asrat