Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wilders's Trial and Its Meaning for Us


My blog is dedicated to the message and methods that Geert Wilders advocates. It was clear from when I started to follow his political position against the Muslim incursion in his country, the Netherlands, that he had specific and practical goals in mind. In fact, that is why my graphics include the words:
Putting a stop to the Islamization of the West.
Wilders proclaimed this reaction to Islam more than most writers in Canada and the U.S. dare to. His strategy is clear: identify and reveal what Islam, Jihad and Sharia is all about; find ways to stop this Islamization of his country through a clear immigration policy of stopping Muslims from entering his country; to find ways to remove the more dangerous individuals and groups from within the Islamic community out of the Netherlands so they will not propagate the faith in that Western country rendering it essentially an Islamic one; and to prevent Muslims from practicing Islam in a way that would harm the Western culture in which they live.

As Wilders well knew and said:
The Islamization of our Western culture is a real threat to everything we stand for.
Here is an email I wrote to Bjorn Larsen, who is now the President of the Canadian chapter of the International Free Press Society, reminding him that Wilders's heroism would be in vain if we didn't also follow his examples here.
Hello Bjorn,

I understand there is a rally for Geert Wilders tonight. I believe you will be speaking.

I would have loved to attend, but have a previous engagement.

I am sure there will be more Canadian-related events in the near future.

One of my main points has always been:

Yes, we have terrible events like Wilders's sham trial, the Nigerian Christmas Day bomber, and Westergaard's encounter with a Somali axe-bearer, but:

What are we doing about it?

How are we influencing our various political and media elites?

Of course, the answer is to provide them with clear and succinct plans for:

REMOVING THE OVERWHELMING MUSLIM INFLUENCE IN OUR SOCIETY BY:

- Stopping all immigration of Muslims (from Muslims countries and from the West).

- Repatriating Muslims back to their countries.

Of course, Lawrence Auster has already spelled this out clearly and
fully in various articles.

You can read them all here.

And I have linked to them at my blog Our Changing Landscape.

Thanks again,

Kidist

This is the same message I relayed to Kathy Shaidle a few weeks ago. I understand she will also be speaking in this rally.