Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Muslim Girl Magazine: Gone

Muslim Girl: Growing Up American
(or Canadian, or Western). 6 Girls 
on being Muslim in America

I have added some more information on the side panel titled: Header Images. The links provide the blog posts I did on each of the images I put together as the header for Our Changing Landscape.

I posted on Muslim Girl Magazine on September 26, 2008. I sourced only online material, including the magazine itself, for my research.  I tried to find an online source for the magazine for this (2010 post), but I keep coming up with "this page cannot be found" links. Finally, I found Wikipedia's verdict:
Muslim Girl Magazine was a bi-monthly fashion, beauty, and lifestyle publication marketed for young Muslim women.
Muslim Girl Magazine was founded in 2007, and barely lasted 3 years. I wonder what happened? Perhaps all we have to do is simply wait things out.